How To Become The New Rich:
Your Income, Work 90% Less, And
Build Businesses Faster Than You
Ever Thought Possible”
exactly how you can get virtual assistants
to do virtually ALL of the work for you…
One of my favorite books of all-time is The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss…
(Images from Amazon.com
If you haven’t read it, it’s a very popular book and really helps to put you into the right mindset for building a real business and living a lifestyle of freedom, rather than being chained to a 9-to-5 job.
While I LOVE the book and have read it cover-to-cover multiple times, there is one big problem with it…
The SPECIFICS Of Outsourcing!
The book talks about many of the important, broad principles that you have to understand when you go to start your own business, and basically "sells" you on the fact that you MUST use outsourcing…
But it really never tells you HOW to do it!
Now, if it isn’t totally obvious to you, there are a ton of reasons you MUST incorporate virtual assistants and outsourcing into your online business if you ever want to get "serious" about it:
* It’s IMPOSSIBLE to do everything yourself. Unless you want to spend every waking hour building links, writing content and dealing with customers, it’s literally not possible to do everything yourself if you ever want to "get big."
* Virtual assistants are a BUSINESS ASSET. One of the things you’ll see me stress is that there is a BIG difference between working for yourself and building a business. If you want to build a real business, a real ASSET that can be bought and sold, you *must* use virtual assistants.
* Outsourcing grants you FREEDOM. Unless you want to be working like a dog while you’re on vacation so the money keeps flowing in, you need virtual assistants to handle the day-to-day tasks that a business MUST handle to grow.
* Your business grows FASTER. If you know exactly what tasks make your business money, then it’s a no-brainer to have someone complete those tasks for you, day-after-day, to help you grow. You’re only one person, but with a team, you can multiply your efforts and have others work on the things that will help you grow, faster.
* Having a staff saves you TIME. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve run into problems with the "tech side" of the Internet Marketing game. Until I figured out that I could get other people handle the tech problems for me, I’d spend 5 to 6 hours of my own time working out a problem that a "techie" could work out in 15 minutes.
But, I haven’t even mentioned the most important benefit of smart outsourcing, yet…
The fact of the matter is simple: Outsourcing Makes You Money.
It’s like a machine, you put in money, wait a little while, then get more money back. (Actually, you often get the money going into your bank account before you even have to pay it out to keep the machine running.)
It’s dead simple…
You already KNOW there are core things that your business will always need. For example, you know that literally every online business needs traffic, and the more you get, the more money you’ll make.
That’s obvious, right?
Well, if you can spend just $100 to have a Virtual Assistant do 15 to 20 hours of link-building, article-writing, video-making, or the dozens of other things you can do to build streams of traffic for your business…
WHY would you waste that time yourself?
Not only will your business get 1,000s of visitors directly because of your virtual assistant, you’ll be able to use that time to do something far more profitable (such as creating new businesses, websites or products) or far more enjoyable (like laying on the beach.)
It’s a no-brainer…you get more time, and your business makes anywhere from a few hundred to over $1,000 – which you can use to hire even more assistants to get you more traffic, more sales, and more money.
I have to say, it’s amazing how this concept the concept of putting in $100 to get $1,000+ back either "clicks" with people immediately or it never gets through to them.
(Billionaire investor Warren Buffett calls it "buying $1 for 50 cents.")
One of the core concepts that Tim Ferriss talks about in the 4-Hour Workweek is the difference between the "Deferrers" and the "New Rich."
To oversimplify it, the difference between them is the fact that Deferrers work a 9-to-5 job all their life to save for retirement (effectively saving all of their money for "the end") while the New Rich use their money to get other people to work for them, work less themselves, and take frequent Mini-Vacations throughout their life.
Can you guess which one I prefer?
I’m only 24 years old, but I’ve taken a LOT of Mini-Vacations and have visited and lived in a lot of awesome places…like the Bahamas, Miami, Montreal, Las Vegas, Orlando, San Diego, Toronto, Los Angeles, the Dominican Republic, Vero Beach and many, many more.
To be totally blunt, it wouldn’t be possible if I didn’t have my online business or virtual assistants to do a lot of my work for me.
I’m not telling you all of this to brag, I’m telling you because I want to motivate you – by taking smart, focused action and having assistants do the right kind of work for your business, it’s really not that hard to shift into this kind of lifestyle.
I want to help you get started and show you exactly what you need to do…
Introducing 4-Hour Outsourcing…
For Seven Bucks!
I’ve compiled all of my personal experience and expertise on outsourcing into a simple system called "4-Hour Outsourcing." It’s reveals exactly what you need to do to transform your business into a cash machine that is able to pump out money for you…WITHOUT doing the work yourself.
Here’s what is revealed in the 5 video modules inside 4-Hour Outsourcing:
* Why you MUST build a business, rather than just "work for yourself" if you want to make money automatically (Module 1)
* The core differences between the "New Rich" and the "Deferrers" and why you must stop yourself from preventing your own success (Module 1)
* How to apply the "McDonald’s Franchise" concept to your own online business to accelerate your growth (Module 1)
* Insights about how Virtual Assistants are actually an asset, rather than an expense for your business (Module 1)
* The "One Secret Question" I ask myself to determine exactly how to use virtual assistants to run my businesses for me (Module 2)
* How to use 4-Hour Outsourcing to increase your profits with ANY business model, no matter what you do to make money online (Module 2)
* The "4 Magic Metrics" you MUST know and exploit in order for your business to succeed and grow – master these, and you will be completely unstoppable (Module 2)
* The process for turning $100 into $2,400 per year…over and over again…by following a dumb, simple business model (Module 2)
* My Master List of 9 different tasks you can easily hand off to virtual assistants to make money for you (Module 3)
* How to "streamline" Virtual Assistant Tasks to multiply their efforts and make more money for you in less time (Module 3)
* Secrets behind using Virtual Assistants for "Expansion Prospecting," which can skyrocket your business to new levels (Module 3)
* The critical error I made that you can avoid by using Virtual Assistants – I lost $1,000s because of this stupid mistake (Module 3)
* My single favorite source for Virtual Assistants, and a clever technique to scout out new assistants that can make more money for you (Module 4)
* Secrets for hiring new assistants – How much I expect to pay my assistants when they start working for me, what countries they’re from, and how I eliminate over 80% of my prospects immediately (Module 4)
* The "90 Day Rule" I use to monitor the progress of my assistants and quickly measure their results (Module 4)
* How I transform my existing assistants into managers and effectively "clone" myself - these managers expand my businesses for me (Module 4)
* Two real-world case studies about using outsourcing and virtual assistants to grow my business for me (Module 5)
* My step-by-step thought process for deciding to expand my business and how I had others start making money for me and how I can make it 100% hands-off (Module 5)
* An insider’s look at a $20 million online business that ONLY uses virtual assistants with 0 employees – this was reverse-engineered from a $2,000 product (Module 5)
* The "nuts and bolts" of the $20 million business and the tasks that those virtual assistants do on a daily basis to generate $10,000s in sales (Module 5)
As you can tell, I’ve stuffed a LOT of content into 4-Hour Outsourcing. It’s all meat with zero-filler. My favorite part about the entire system is that you can literally take it and drop it into ANY business model…and start making more money on autopilot, while doing less work.
So, to be perfectly clear…
You Download 4-Hour Outsourcing
If you’ve purchased any of my products before, you know I pride myself on massive overdelivery…because I know that I get loyal, long-term fans when I provide so much high-quality content that anyone can afford.
So, with that in mind, here’s everything you’re going to get today:
* 5 video modules, totaling over 75 minutes of my straight-to-the-point insider’s secrets about virtual assistants, outsourcing and becoming the "New Rich"
* Downloadable versions of each of those 5 video modules, so you can watch them even if you don’t have an internet connection
* MP3 Audio of each of the 5 modules, so you can listen while you exercise or in the car on the way to work
* PDF Transcripts of the videos for those who are like me and would prefer to read and absorb than watch a video (now available!)
* Bonus #1: A downloadable version of the 4-Hour Outsourcing Master Mindmap so you can quickly refer to my core principles at anytime
* Bonus #2: A PDF version of the Master Mindmap for those who don’t have mindmapping software or want to print out the mindmap
* Bonus #3: A .doc copy of a template I’ve been successfully using, over and over again, to hire virtual assistants to make money for me – you can copy this template and use it yourself to get started
* Bonus #4: A quick report giving an "insider’s view" from one of my own virtual assistants – she talks about her life, what it’s like to be an assistant, suggestions for finding and hiring assistants like herself, what she has been asked to work on, and much more
* Bonus #5: A copy of a brief interview between my good friend and mastermind partner Jason Fladlien and Robert Plank that reveals an insider’s look at what you need to do to outsource software development – VERY profitable for those who have ever had an idea for a new piece of software
You get instant access to all 5 video modules, the downloadable videos, the mp3s, the transcripts (coming soon!), and the 5 bonuses above as part of this WSO.
It’s a no-brainer package for those that want to rapidly grow their business. Despite the fact this is so powerful, it’s at a price literally anyone can afford…
You At A HUGE Discount
If you take a look at the over-the-top value that is provided in 4-Hour Outsourcing, it would be an absolute bargain if I charged $97 for it. The real-world price to "outsiders" would probably be closer to $197, to be perfectly honest.
So, to allow as many people as possible to get access to 4-Hour Outsourcing, I’m going to kick off this WSO at a rock-bottom price…
Download Your Copy Now For $27.00
Now, here’s the thing…
All the best,
Matt W. Rhodes
P.S. This course is 100% backed by Buck’s Money-Back Guarantee. If you don’t love it, just let us know within 30 days and you get every penny back!
I’m taking all the risk, and I know you’ll be blown away by the quantity and the quality of 4-Hour Outsourcing. Download it now to become the "New Rich" and get others to make money for you:
P.P.S. Here are some of the reviews:
Originally Posted by desmond11
Had to come back and add a few comments.
Before you ask, this isn’t the Matt W Rhodes fan club (honestly) and I don’t know Matt personally.
However, I can honestly say that this is probably THE best WSO I’ve purchased all year!
I’ve purchased products from Matt before so this was a bit of a no brainer to me.
The whole presentation and execution of this WSO is absolutely unbelievable and has really set the bar when it comes to producing products. Matt, I learned so much from the way you’ve presented this and the videos are top notch. They’re done professionally, the voice over is sharp and clear and you’re using my favourite software (free to download) for the process maps so it was easy to download and consume.
There’s some extra goodies not mentioned here that are worth more than what this product is actually being sold for. In my opinion you’ve totally over-delivered and I can’t wait to get my teeth into them.
I’m actually gonna read through your previous WSO on WSO’s Matt because this completely knocks it out the park!
I won’t mention too much about the product itself, because I’d probably be giving away too much and probably wouldn’t do it justice. However, if there’s a WSO anyone’s thinking of purchasing this year, get your mits on this one because (if nothing for the delivery itself including the download formats).
I won’t say anymore because you’ll actually think I’m part of his fan club .
Guys, I just appreciate it when I’ve purchased a great product and it’s delivered in a fashion that’s easy for everyone to view and download and thought it would be helpful for those sitting on the fence.
Originally Posted by hpgoodboy
I just finished going through your WSO. A review is going out to my subscribers. Here is an excerpt.
Originally Posted by Kancha
I purchased and am delighted to have it. It will save me a mountain of time. Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by JuliusMoltgen
Nice work. I am outsourcing of course and again I picked up on some useful tips.
Originally Posted by DeanHall
This couldn’t have come at a better time, thank you for such a loaded offer…it’s such a relief to be able to lean on your expertise in this area. My business will not be as productive in 2011 unless I do more outsourcing, I will either work myself to the bone (and loss of quality of life to go with it) or I will take Matt up on his wealth of outsourcing ideas. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Rockyroo
Awesome WSO Matthew.
Excellent value. It’s going to be a long night studying this lot.
Originally Posted by impact-productions
Matt, just wanted to say thanks for 4 Hour Outsourcing. I know I was one of the early buyers, but I haven’t had a chance to go through the video training properly until tonight.
Excellent training, and I’ve picked up plenty of ideas for areas of my business to outsource more of. The economics make perfect sense.
Looking forward to the transcripts as well so that I can review a few aspects of the videos.
Originally Posted by mtar12
I’ve just run through the product.
Wow!!, what’s an excellent WSO. It shows me step-by-step how to find VA to help me build my online business. That alone is worthless…All this while, I’ve been doing virtually everything on my own.
I can get more work done and can concentrate on make more money..
Thumbs up Matt…
Originally Posted by giakling
I got in because I have been looking for hands-on guidance and resources on how best to outsource. This WSO fits the bill very well. It takes you step by step via mindmap presentation in 5 video modules. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. To me, module 4 on how to hire your first VA is most useful.
Originally Posted by alyoung
Well worth the price. Overdelivered. Normally I would prefer PDF over video but the videos were well done and to the point.
Originally Posted by TimNesbitt
This is a very good deal, I am a firm believer in the 4 hour work week philosophy and this WSO shows you how to MAXIMIZE your time by outsourcing and still turning an AMAZING PROFIT!
Originally Posted by zephrah
This is a WSo that covers all the learning styles. So if you prefer one learning format over another, Matt has got it covered here.
And the content is presented in an easy to understand – laid out for you fashion. Excellent points and even some things I know I can’ t talk about… ;-) But I sure enjoyed them – from a ‘keep my money’ perspective. lol
Good Work Matt!